Tue, Oct 10 9:53pm
Temecula Valley Council Of PTAs
Hope everyone is having a great week so far!
- NEW! Tues. Oct. 17 - Monthly Paperwork and Membership Remittances are due! [This also includes insurance premiums and unit assessment fees. Please remit any payments on separate checks! Please reference the TVC PTA Paperwork Calendar to see what is due. It is attached to this message for your convenience.]
- Tues. Oct. 17 - Office Hours, TVC PTA Office, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Thurs. Oct. 19 - Office Hours, TVC PTA Office, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. and 5-7 p.m.
- Mon. Nov. 6 - TVC Reflections Awards Gala, 6 p.m. at the Golden Bear Theater.
- Tues. Nov. 28 - TVC PTA General Association Meeting, 7 p.m., TVUSD Conference Rooms A-C
- Still need some financial training? Use our online system to request general financial training or cash handling training seminars for your unit. Units must use this form: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfp7cxHH2dr2yG9IizrUVLM 4QIvqVTfx5VPpWG0_J6M6fI9sA/ viewform?usp=sf_link to make the request. Only unit presidents or treasurers may make the request.
- NEW! PLEASE take a minute to fill out our vendor survey for vendors that you have worked with (both good and bad!). We are trying to create a database of trustworthy vendors in our region that we can all benefit from. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ 2jCnTJ0cQh7wF7J93
- NEW! We've officially rolled out our new UNIT POINTS SYSTEM! It's our way to reward units for remaining in good standing. At the end of the year, we will reward the top THREE elementary schools, the top TWO middle schools, and the top ONE high school with a breakfast or lunch on us!
Here are the ways your unit can earn points:
Paperwork Monthly Paperwork Remittance by Due Date (or General Association Meeting) Monthly Membership Remittance Turn in TVUSD ASB/Booster/Parent Group Application Submit Unit Rockstars (via Monthly Presidents’ Report) Adopted Audit Remitted/Attend the Audit Party Taxes Remitted by November 15, with copy forwarded to TVC PTA General Association Meeting 1) President Attend or sending a delegate 2) Additional Board Member (Each) 3) Bonus! Top 3 – President, Treasurer, Secretary in Attendance* Unit Participation Attend Unit Health Assessment (September/April) 1) Bonus! Additional Officers Attend UHA Participation in Reflections Program Participation in Founder's Day Program Unit Excellence!** Training President Attends (or Sends Delegate) Council Training Workshop Transition Planning: Boot Camp Training 1) President-elect, Secretary-elect & Treasurer-elect Attend – 10 points each 2) Additional Officer Attending – 1 or more *Bonus! for General Association Meeting is applicable to November, January, and March General Association Meetings **Additional points may be awarded to units for Unit Excellence – Let us know about those fabulous programs and excellent organization! We want to recognize you! Council may award 5 points monthly.
- NEW! The best part about this new points system is that all units already have points! Here are the current point totals for all units:
ARES 100 CHES 80 FVES 75 JES 110 LES 80 NVES 95 PES 80 PVES 110 RES 95 RHES 95 TES 70 TLES 110 TTES 100 VES 100 VHES 95 BVMS 75 DMS 95 GMS 90 MMS 100 TMS 90 VRMS 95 CHS 85 GOHS 55 TVHS 90
Thought for the Week:
"The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion." --Paulo Coelho