Mon, Sep 4 11:03pm
Temecula Valley Council Of PTAs
Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day!
- THIS WEDNESDAY, Sept. 6 - Office Hours (10 a.m. to noon & 5-7 p.m.) Please note: These are the ONLY Office Hours this week due to the holiday.
- THIS WEDNESDAY, Sept. 6 - Social Media Training! 11 a.m., TVC PTA Office
Come learn how to set up a Facebook page or group (and learn the difference between the two!), how to use Instagram or Twitter for your unit, how to create content, and how to set up an email list or e-newsletter.
- Fri. Sept. 15 - Membership Remittances Due for Early Bird
- NEW! Sept. 18-22 - Unit Health Assessments!
Monthly paperwork and membership remittances will be submitted during the Unit Health Assessment. These 45-minute conferences help make sure you have everything you need in place to have a fabulous year! ALL UNITS MUST ATTEND TO BE COMPLIANT IN TVUSD. Schedule your time here! Times are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis, so register quickly to ensure you get your preferred time slot! Link is: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSeKTh24XXzmrfdvrwtigwmP WZltCAj2m6VVcm22rEyQWeS9jw/ viewform?usp=sf_link
Confirmation emails will be sent to each unit to confirm date and time and will include all paperwork items that should be brought to the Unit Health Assessment.
- Tues. Sept. 19 - Office Hours (10 a.m. to noon & 5-7 p.m.)
- Tues. Sept. 19 - September Paperwork and Membership Remittances Due
- Thurs. Sept. 21 - Office Hours (10 a.m. to noon & 5-7 p.m.)
- Wed. Oct. 4 - Reflections Submissions are Due! You can turn these in during office hours that day.
- Tues. Nov. 28 - TVC PTA General Association Meeting, 7 p.m., TVUSD Conference Rooms A-C
- Please join the TVC PTA Officers group on Facebook if you haven't already. It's just another way to stay informed with TVC happenings, as well as reach out to other PTA units and members for ideas or help.
- As a reminder, we have an online system where Unit Presidents and Treasurers may request general financial training or cash handling training seminars for their unit. Units must use this form: https://docs.google.com/
forms/d/e/ 1FAIpQLSfp7cxHH2dr2yG9IizrUVLM 4QIvqVTfx5VPpWG0_J6M6fI9sA/ viewform?usp=sf_link (click here.) to make the request. Only unit presidents or treasurers may make the request.
- NEW! We are working out the details for an electronic photo release form that will be available through Infinite Campus. Please stay tuned for more details.
- NEW! 23rd District is collecting diapers to donate to Texas PTA - there are several trailers full of items going from California State PTA to Texas PTA. If you would like to donate diapers to Houston, please bring them into the TVC PTA office by Thursday morning (no later than noon, please) and so they can be brought to the 23rd District meeting for donation.