REMINDER - FORMS AND ART ARE DUE MONDAY!
The ESPA is doing a quick and wonderful fundraiser called "SilverGraphics" - our kids art is printed onto merchandise we can buy. 35% goes to the Parents Association. Look out for packets with order forms and information in backpacks today/tomorrow.
NOTE THAT KEY DATES ARE COMING UP FAST!
Monday November 20th – All Packets, including art pieces , are due back in school with payment to be shipped to Silver Graphics. See order form attached with details, as well as in your child's backpack.
Monday December 19th – Masterpieces will be delivered to the school for distribution in time for the Holidays for gifts for all the family!
To see examples of the merchandise:
Tips (see more on attached guidelines):
- You can submit more than one piece of art, there is no limit. You can customize each piece you buy.
- You need a separate order form for each artwork.
- You can use any master piece your child has made - be it at school or at home; this year or in the past.
- It’s great to put the year and name on the artwork as a keepsake. Make sure any writing is 1/2 inch from the edge.
- Make sure to also write your child’s name, grade, teacher and school in pencil on the back and indicate which side is up on with an arrow.
- All original art work will be returned to families.
Any questions, please contact Renee: firstname.lastname@example.org