Please help with organizing the upcoming book fair December 14, 15, 16! A great chance to buy holiday gifts and raise funds for the school!
Here is the list of jobs. Please sign up for a slot below! THANK YOU!
- Someone with a large truck or van to help pick up books. (There will be at least 36 boxes)
- Help loading boxes into the school
- Set up in the morning (7:15)
- Cashier/ checkout
- A person to run the wishlist/save books table
- Breakdown in the morning (9:30-10 ish)
- Set up in the afternoon (2-2:50)
- Cashiers/ checkout afternoon
- Wishlist/save books table
- Breakdown in afternoon (3:30-4:15)
- I believe there will be a day when the book fair runs all day for classes to swing by. Paulino and I are willing to sit all day.
The book fair will also run during the holiday craft sale on Saturday, 12/17 so I need volunteers:
- Set up
- Final inventory count
- Boxing up leftover books
- Bank Street will pick up leftover books.
Positions (1/5 filled)
Committee Chair Signed Up: 1 / 1
Book Pick-up and Delivery Helper (muscles and a van/truck REQUIRED) Signed Up: 1 / 2
We need someone with a large truck or van to help pick up books. (There will be at least 36 boxes) We also need help loading boxes into the school.
Morning Helpers - Various jobs Signed Up: 2 / 15
Set up in the morning (7:15) Cashier/ checkout A person to run the wishlist/save books table Floaters Breakdown in the morning (9:30-10 ish)
Afternoon Helpers - various jobs Signed Up: 3 / 15
Set up in the afternoon (2-2:50) Cashiers/ checkout afternoon Wishlist/save books table Floaters Breakdown in afternoon (3:30-4:15)
Craft Fair Day (12/17) Helpers Signed Up: 0 / 4
Set up Breakdown Final inventory count Boxing up leftover books