We are looking for a few family volunteers to help support the after school programs and ensure the process runs smoothly the first two weeks beginning September 10th . We need at least 2 parents at each school location from 3:30 to 4:30 to help monitor the children from getting from their classrooms to the pick up room where after school teachers/programs will come to retrieve their students. This would be Monday, September 10th to Friday, September 14th and again Monday September 17th to Friday September 21st. We will need 20 total volunteers and please feel free to choose as many days as possible!
Tue, Sep 4 6:42pm
The International Charter School of NYC
List of duties/responsibility:
1. Check with school admin to see who was absent that day
2. Supervise Pick-Up room and make sure kids get dropped off there.
3. Separate them by programs. We can have a sign for each program for them to stand by
4. Wait until teacher retrieves them
5. Once all students are in their after-school program your job is done.
We will have lists of students and program to help navigate this easily. We want to add more support to help the transitions go smoothly.
Please email if you are available to help to Shannon Dressler at email@example.com or respond through Konstella.
ICS Family Oranization