As we have only a few weeks to go until the start of school, it may be time to register your child for after-school activities if you’ve not done so already.
For an overview of enrichment classes & clubs for both our campuses, please visit the Family Organisation’s after-school webpage.
For Kids Orbit and other options, please visit the ICS Website.
- The Family Organization will be providing financial assistance for Teacher-Run classes only. Please fill out this form on the ICS website to apply. Once you have been approved, please fill out this form to indicate which class you would like to enroll your child. The deadline to apply for financial assistance from the FO is August 16. If you have any questions, please email Matt Sorin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Financial aid for Kids Orbit is available via the school. Please visit the school website.
- For all other programs and classes, please inquire directly with the (external) providers.
- August 16 - deadline for applying for financial aid for teacher-led enrichment classes
- August 23 - close of registration for enrichment classes
- September 3 - first day of after school enrichment classes
- September 9 - first day of Kids Orbit
- September December 20 - last day of Fall semester, and after school classes
As always, if you have any burning questions, please reach out to me on email@example.com
Enjoy the last few weeks of summer!