Ladies, Gentlemen, Children of all ages!
Come One, Come All to the Spring Carnival
TOMORROW, Saturday from 10am-3pm
OUR STUDENTS STILL NEED YOUR HELP!
The Spring Carnival is tomorrow, and we have a few slots that NEED volunteers:
TODAY - We will be setting up the booths from 2-5pm please come any time and help out!
TOMORROW - The following time slots have NO ONE signed up yet and we NEED volunteers:
- Ticket Sales 1-2pm (if no one signs up we will have to shut down the ticket sales ☹ )
- Clean Up 3-4pm (it takes a village to clean up… please stay and help)
- Dads Club still needs a lot of support! Please sign up! (so we can all eat ☺ )
If you have not already, please sign up for at least 1 shift for your class game booth. There are still time slots in every class that need volunteers. Please do not expect the same person to run it all day! Let’s all help out!
Don't forget to bring a sweet for the annual Cake Walk. You can begin dropping of items today in front office or P17 Saturday morning.
I want to thank everyone who has already signed up and committed to so many hours over the next two days!
Don’t miss out!
- Professional Magic Shows by Magical Nathaniel at 11am
- Our every own Thornhill student 3 ‘o Clock Rock band at 1pm
- Face Painting only 10:30am -11:30am
- * NEW * Bodyworker for the parents begins at 11am
- Parking will be hard to find! Early arrival suggested!
- The Ticket Booth is located at the schools main entranceway.
- You’ll need tickets for all the games, food and services like face painting.
- Dads Club BBQ will accept tickets.
- All games will be 1 ticket to play – with a chance to win a prize!
- The Ticket Booth will accept cash, check or credit.
- All Lost & Found items will be on display and DONATED after the Carnival. Get your stuff before it’s GONE!
See you tomorrow!!!!!!!!
--Marya Edgar, Carnival Chair