Suddenly find yourself with a little extra time and in need of something besides Netflix and Kahn Academy to fill your days? Check out the new and improved Flappers and Fedoras ONLINE event.
It’s 1920 meets 2020. We have an amazing variety of wonderful auction offerings - jewelry, sports, entertainment, restaurants, getaways! Find your favorites and focus all that pent up frustration on bidding for a cause! There are lots of good items, so it’s great you’ll have some extra time on your computer to really look at them all!
So, put on your flapper dress and don that fabulous fedora, grab a few glasses of wine, and bid like you normally would with your friends egging you on.
Anyone and everyone can bid on these items. Tell your friends and family. Share on Facebook. All money is good money!
In all seriousness, with ongoing budget shortfalls and unexpected stressors on our school and our staff, we need to raise mad money for our kids. School will eventually be back in session and they still need aides, music, PE, the library, art, chromebooks and more… maybe even more than before.
Online Auction #1 - “Flappers”
- NOW through Sunday, March 22 at 8pm. Bid Now!
- Fabulous items that were going to be in the silent auction at the event.
- We’ve changed the bidding process just a bit… items will stay OPEN for bidding near closing time if there is an active bid within the last 5 minutes - and stay open for another 5 minutes. This means not all items will close exactly at 8pm. Keep watching until they close to make sure you've won!
Online Auction #2 - “Fedoras”
- Monday, March 23 at 12noon through the culminating livecast Auction-Ending Watch Party on Saturday, March 28 at 8pm.
- Premium and live items that were going to be in our live auction, various “Jobs for the Day” (coach, librarian, executive assistant, principal), and other super cool items.
- 2 Raffles: $30 raffle for night at the Claremont and $50 raffle for two chances of hand-curated case of premium wine.
- Watch us live online as we make the bidding ending process FUN!
Auction Not Happening FAQs
- Bought a ticket? Please consider it a 100% tax deductible donation to Thornhill. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
- Hosted Parties. Unfortunately, we can’t in good conscience sell spots to parties at this time. We are reaching out to hosts individually about how to plan these in the future. We hope most of them will still happen with new dates. Stay tuned.
- Sellable Items. We have a few items in the catalog now for individual purchase such as the Thornhill Mural Puzzle, case of Luli rose wine, Garden Cookbook, and more!
More info to come! Thank you in advance for being generous and patient. Go Thunderbirds!
-- Your Awesome Auction Team