Per our bylaws, we are publishing the PFC (Parent Faculty Club) Board Slate for the 2019-20 school year. We will be voting on this slate during our May 13 PFC Board meeting from 6-7pm (agenda attached). Everyone is welcome to come to the meeting, where we will also be approving our budget for next year.
PFC Board Slate 2019-20
President: Rex Crum (needs co-chair)
Secretary: Rebecca Andersen
Treasurer: Derek McDonald
VP Communications: Erin Proudfoot
VP Community Support: Becky Urbano
VP Education Support: Adimika Arthur
Member-at-Large (TK-2): Tom Hackford
Member-at-Large (3-5): Mark Lecker
Teachers: Robert Wilkins & Richard Thompson
5th Grade Chair: Mavis Scanlon-Marble
Auditor: Dave Anderson
Back to School Donation Drive (BSDD): Adrienne Selke, Rianna Stoll, Christine Pereira, Erin Fredrick
Dads Club: Rudy Gonzalez
Diversity: Angela Engel
Enrichment: Teresa Contreras-Chavez
Merchant Partnerships: Erin Fredrick
Newsletter: Evie Nagy
Room Parents Chair: Terri O’Connor
Site/Safety: Darin Chin
Spirit Wear: Kay Chinn, Nisan Perera
Sustainability: Elyse Bart
Technology: Andrew Smith, Ken Olofsen
Traffic: Christa Pennacchio, Stephen Cole
TK/Kindergarten: Catrina Vrankovich (needs co-chair)
Webmaster: Ei-Lun Yokomizo
PFC Open Positions
We have the following PFC positions open and we would absolutely LOVE to have you join our team. Have questions? Reach out to the current person holding the position or anyone on the executive committee. We'd really - truly - love to tell you all about it.
We have some super-key positions to fill on our Executive Committee:
President Co-Chair: Join our amazing leader, Rex Crum, at the helm next year. We are starting a "rotation" with the Presidency where there will always be one person who is returning along with one new person. You do NOT have had to serve any sort of role on the PFC this year to be President - sometimes it helps, but sometimes it helps to have a fresh perspective.
Fundraising Vice President: Offers assistance and guidance as needed to board members who oversee major fundraisers, such as the Back to School Donation Drive, Walkathon, Readathon, and Benefit Auction and reports information to the PFC.
Personnel Vice President: With help from the Ed Fund, coordinates in the hiring and support of all PFC employees.
We have some (also, super-key) positions to fill on our PFC Board:
- 5th Grade Co-Chair with Mavis Scanlon-Marble: Organizes any 5th grade fundraisers and coordinates some 5th grade activities.
- Auction Co-Chairs: Organizes the school's main fundraiser with a team of volunteers.
- Grants & Solicitations: Seeks grants that will benefit the school and prepares the grant applications.
- Hospitality: Coordinates the Back-to-School Coffee and Teacher Appreciation Day Luncheon. Manages the Lost & Found.
- Konstella: Coordinates with school secretary and VP Communications on maintenance of Konstella. Helps with registration and training of parents/teachers.
- Parliamentarian: Gives instructions in parliamentary procedure when needed at meetings.
- Spring Carnival: Organizes and oversees the main Spring school community event.
- TK/Kindergarten Co-Chair with Catrina Vrankovich: Organizes playdates at the school for incoming TK/Kindergarten families over the summer. Promotes communication among new TK/Kindergarten parents. Best suited for a current TK/Kindergarten parent with an older sibling.
- Walkathon: Organizes the main fall fundraiser with a team of volunteers.
Thank you for volunteering your time with your PFC!