Hello Spoooooooky Thornhill Families,
What a fun Halloween Parade today! Our Walkathon is this Saturday November 2 is from 10am-4pm and we have just two days to go. We are at only 45% of our $20,000 fundraising goal, and every pledge helps!
We will monitor the Air Quality Index (AQI) for Saturday and will update the school via Konstella by tomorrow (Fri) at noon if the Walkathon unfortunately has to be rescheduled.
Please put these items on your list as you pass out candy tonight:
- Collect pledges! Customize your child’s online page or use the paper pledge form that was sent home. All participants get a T-shirt, plus they’ll earn prizes as they walk!
- Volunteer! It also takes a village to make this event a success, so please sign up for an hour or two (or more). Show your kids firsthand how important teamwork and community spirit are to our school. We are in desperate need for many more volunteers.
- Be on the lookout for other friends and activities at the Walkathon!
- 4th Grade Bake Sale
- Round Table pizza truck
- Book Swap: bring your extra books (appropriate for TK-5) and take home new ones! Unclaimed books will be donated to the East Bay Children’s Book Project
- Fingerprinting with Rëdtomatoës from 10am-1pm (bring $37 and I.D.)
- Hosted Parties Booth
- Lost and Found Rack: ALL of our Lost & Found items will be donated after the Walkathon on Saturday, November 2.
- Prizes, music, and Otter Pops!
Thanks from your 2019 “Walk the Tightrope” Walkathon committee!
Walkathon Chairs Kelsey Nariani and Rianna Stoll