Gobble gobble, just 8 days to go until the Turkey Trot Walkathon, Saturday November 3 from 10am-4pm!
- Collect pledges! Customize your child’s online page or print out the paper pledge form
- Click on "Login"
- Username = 9 characters long (all lowercase and numbers): The first 3 letters of the student’s first name, the first 3 letters of the student’s last name, 1 digit for the numeric grade (TK and K use 0) and “th” for Thornhill school
- Password = Same as your username; you can edit this after logging in for the first time
- Example: Miami Xing (kindergarten) = miaxin0th
Volunteer! It also takes a turkey-sized village to make this event a success, so please sign up for an hour or two (or more); Show your kids firsthand how important teamwork and community spirit are to our school. We have so many volunteer spots open...
Fun Stuff! Be out on the lookout for other friends and activities at the Walkathon:
- Lost and Found Rack: Retrieve those clothes before they are donated! The racks will be outside for your perusal, and take a look at the photos posted on Facebook. ALL LOST & FOUND ITEMS WILL BE DONATED ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3 AFTER THE WALKATHON.
- 4th Grade Bake Sale (cash only)
- Dads Club selling delicious food & drinks... bring your own reusable bottle please!
- Book Swap: Bring your GENTLY used volumes to the Walkathon. We will be collecting donations and trading books. We will also be accepting new and used donations to the Thornhill Library. Please check out the latest wish list for ideas. Any books not picked up by Thornhill students will be donated to the East Bay Book Project.
- Spirit Wear booth for extra t-shirts, hats, water bottles, and more!
- Fingerprinting with Rëdtomatoës from 10am-noon: volunteer at Thornhill! The cost is $36 per person (via cash, check, or credit card); first come, first served.
- Auction Host a Party preview: Host-a-Party(ies) (previously called Pay-to-Play) are social fundraising events organized and hosted by a Thornhill parent, group of parents, and/or our teacher(s) who share the cost of putting together their event. Get a sneak peek of upcoming parties and be one of the first to purchase your tickets.
- Green/Sustainability Team Booth
Thanks from your 2018 ‘Turkey Trot’ Walkathon committee!
Donation and pledge site: thornhillschool.dojiggy.com
Volunteer site: www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B4AAFAF2BABFF2-thornhill