Dear Thunderbird Parents,
The Walkathon is one of the most fun events of the year, and we are excited to announce that it is right around the corner on Saturday, November 3 from 10am-4pm! Our theme this year is the Thunderbird Turkey Trot.
- Please start encouraging your child to talk to friends and family about how they can support our school! Our web-based donation and pledge site is now open at thornhillschool.dojiggy.com. This site allows you to customize your child’s page, send emails to friends and family, and make donations. (See below for details)
- Consider volunteering to make the day run smoothly; this is an easy, fun way to participate in the event! There are many opportunities during and before the day of the event. Sign up here!
- Review the information that your child will bring home this week - how to collect pledges, what the guidelines are, what the prizes are, and how to get a T-shirt to wear the day of the Walkathon!
- Come early that day - be one of the first 200 kids to check-in for the walkathon with $30 in donations will get a 2018 Walkathon-logo T-shirt on the day of the walkathon! $30 minimum to participate in the Walkathon.
- Find all the information and forms online: www.thornhillschool.org/walkathon
Details to Log In:
Click “log in” on the top right with the username and password that has been assigned to your child
Username = 9 characters long (all lowercase and numbers): The first 3 letters of the student’s first name, the first 3 letters of the student’s last name, 1 digit for the numeric grade (TK and K use 0) and “th” for Thornhill school.
Default usernames and passwords are the same; password is editable
Example: Miami Xing (kindergarden) = miaxin0th
Thanks from your 2018 ‘Turkey Trot’ Walkathon committee!
Carmen Childs and team
Donation and pledge site: thornhillschool.dojiggy.com
Volunteer site: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20F0B4AAFAF2BABFF2-thornhill