Why? Annual Giving Campaign and where your dollars go.
The TES Foundation funds our Makerspace program for all students TK-5th grade. This cutting edge STEAM program teaches our kids 21st Century Skills:
- Learning Skills (Creativity, Collaboration, Communication & Critical Thinking)
- Literacy Skills (Information, Media & Technology)
- Life Skills (Flexibility, Leadership, Initiative, Productivity, and Social-Emotional Skills)
These are the skills our students will need to be successful in future academic endeavors as well as our future economy. Makerspace creates hands-on learning experiences through Project Based Learning, real STEAM career exposure and problem-solving. Of all of the skills economic experts expect our children to need to succeed and to contribute to the US economy, creative problem solving and innovation top the list. Makerspace is laying the foundation for our kids to tackle 21st century problems.
If we want to continue Makerspace at Tierrasanta Elementary, we must raise the money to keep it. Makerspace provides our students unique opportunities to get messy, creative and learn from mistakes. We have a Makerspace program because of your donations to the TES Foundation.
So what’s your next step?
- Write us a Cash is fine too! (drop it off in the office using this FORM.)
- Donateonline by clicking CLICK HERE
- Prefer to donate monthly? We’ve got that covered too! CLICK HERE
We appreciate any donation you could give!
TES Foundation Annual Giving Chairs 2019
Tierrasanta Elementary School Foundation is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization, EIN 27-0065362