Picture Retake Day is tomorrow, October 19th. Volunteers will be going to each class and asking for students that need to do a retake. Please make sure your child knows if they are supposed to do a retake. This is especially important for TK/K students (it would be a good idea to email the teacher to let them know).
- You will need to return your original photos to the photographer
- It would be helpful for the photographers if you include a note as to why you want a retake (example: bigger smile, tuck hair behind ears, etc.)
- New photos will be delivered to the school in about 3-4 weeks
- The retake photo will be used in the yearbook
- If you need to order pictures, visit mylifetouch.com and enter the Picture Day ID: EVT8JM7Q6
If you have any questions, please contact the school or LifeTouch directly at 800-736-4753