The Valle Verde PTA contributes small donations towards a state scholarship fund in tribute of 5 honorary service award recipients. If you would like to nominate a person for an award, please contact Sarah Foster at email@example.com.
Nominations are due by March 13th, 2020 and include the following information: Award Category (see below), Name of Recipient, Reason for Nomination, and Name of Person Submitting Nomination.
1. Very Special Person Award: This award is given to recognize an individual for their service to the PTA.
2. Honorary Service Award: Given to an individual in special recognition of outstanding service to children or youth in your community, going above and beyond what is asked of them.
3. Outstanding Teacher Award: Given to recognize a teacher for outstanding service to children and youth through PTA, school or community.
4. Continuing Service Award: Given to an individual in special recognition of ongoing or longtime service to children and youth, providing support year after year.
5. Golden Oak Service Award: California's most prestigious PTA award, given to an individual that has made significant contributions to the welfare of children and youth in a school or community.