Please join us for our first general PTA Meeting!
Come and meet our school counselor, Ms. Madrinan. You don't need to be a PTA member to attend, all are welcome. Free pizza will be served and children are welcome.
Date and Time: September 11th at 7:00 pm
Location: Vallejo Mill MUR (lunchroom)
Details: The first PTA general meeting of the 2018-2019 school year is a great opportunity to meet the Vallejo Mill PTA executive board, teachers and the principal. We are pleased to have a special guest for this meeting, Ms. Andrea Madrinan, our new school counselor will be there for a meet and greet and to answer any questions you may have.
Why come to a PTA Meeting?
- Connect with other parents
- Be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events at school
- Have a voice in activities and programs the PTA sponsors
- Get insight into how the budget is allocated for the 2018-2019 school year
- Learn how the students and teachers of Vallejo Mill benefit from the work of the PTA
- Volunteer your time, at school or at home, to make a difference in our school community
We hope to see you there!
Vallejo Mill PTA