We are happy to share we will be having a Book Fair on campus next week, May 17th - 20th with the hopes of loading kids up with books to read over the summer! This will be different than our normal on campus book fair since we are not completely back to full campus functionality and still have many campus restrictions. Below is a little bit of information we wanted to share with you.
- The book fair is 4 days only with hours - 4pm-6pm when we know students and teachers will no longer be on campus from hybrid instruction.
- We will NOT be inside the MUR like usual but instead will be completely outside setting up by the 3rd grade classrooms & the library.
- Please bring credit/debit cards only. We would like to avoid transactions and the handling of cash and coins
- Mask up and be aware of proper social distancing. We will manage book fair occupancy if spacing becomes an issues.
- There will be hand sanitizer to use before entering and after exiting the book fair area.
- We ask that an adult accompany any children at the book fair.
See you next week!