We need your help to get great donations for the Auction happening on March 3, 2022!
Our auction raises critical funds to sustain programs like Reading and Math Intervention and the STEM lab. Can you help us secure some great auction items?
Here's what we are looking for: gift cards, tickets to events, vacation home stays, goods, services, or a unique experience like a behind-the-scenes tour or other event.
Here's how you can help:
- Ask the manager of your favorite restaurant for a donation of a gift card
- Ask your hairdresser/dry cleaner/nail salon/yoga studio for a donation of services
- Ask your realtor/contractor/financial planner or your kids' pediatrician/dentist/tutor to SPONSOR the auction and they'll get their advertising on our website and in the live auction program
- Do you have season tickets to a sporting event?
- Do you have connections to a great company for an exclusive tour?
- Do you have access to a vacation home that could be auctioned for a week or weekend?
- Are you part of a wine club or have a favorite winery? Ask the vintner for a donation of wine or a tasting.
- Have you amassed a large number of airline miles or hotel points? You can donate both so we can build an all-inclusive experience for our bidding families.
All donations can be logged online at our School Auction Site. We also have accessible, fillable Sponsor and Donor forms on our Walnut Acres PFC website. Simply email the completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org to log online. The Auction Donations team can coordinate with you or the Donor to pick up physical auction items.
If you have questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. Thank you for helping to make this auction a success!