We may only be a week into summer, but we're already planning for next year! Mark your calendars for August 9th, 4-7pm to kick off the school year at Jaguar Day.
In addition to receiving your child’s class assignment, you will have the opportunity to learn about PFC programs and fundraisers, check out local community activities, stuff your bellies, catch up with your friends and have some fun! At Jaguar Day you can:
- Find out your child’s class assignments
- Avoid cooking dinner and pick up yummy eats at school
- Have your kids create fun crafts
- Bring a book you are done reading and pick up a new one at our “Bring-a-Book, Take-a-Book” table
- Dance and listen to music from a live DJ!
- Take fun photos at the photo backdrop with our school year theme
- Watch performances from local dance and martial arts studios
- Get fingerprinted to help volunteer in a Walnut Acres classroom this school year or chaperone field trips.
- Contribute to the Jaguar Fund if you have not already done so online
- Check out the new Walnut Acres Spirit Wear
- Sign up for parent volunteer positions including Room Parent, Art Awareness, Library, Auction, Community Service Drives, Walk/Bike to School Day and Science Fair.
- Find out about After School Music Classes, Enrichment Programs, local sports leagues and classes, CUYT Theater Productions, Girl and Boy Scout programs, the Sustainability Club, and more.
- Learn about the Walnut Acres Children's Center Before/After School Program and complete your care contracts.
If you have suggestions or ideas on how we can make this event even better, or if you know any community organizations that would like to take part, please contact Susan Heffran at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access the complete list of Key Dates for the 2022-2023 school year here. We will continue to update this document as more events are scheduled.