Have your student grab their running shoes (and a friend) and meet us at the Walnut Acres Track! The students will challenge themselves to see how many laps they can run/walk leading up to the Walk-a-Thon! Students will record their laps so they can chart their own progress and set their goal for the event.
Fun Run Details
Dates: Thursday, March 22nd and/or 29th
Time: 7:30 - 7:50 a.m.
Location: Walnut Acres Track
- TK, K and 1st Grade participants must be accompanied by an adult for the Fun Runs.
- Please wear comfortable shoes and bring a water bottle.
- Sign-up your student(s) below, so we can get an accurate number of attendees.
Please note, these practices are just for FUN, to get the students excited for the Walk-a-Thon, and to give the students a chance to practice. Parents and Dr. Dowd will be present to supervise the Fun Runs, but volunteers are welcome to join us and help cheer the students on.
Click here to sign up on Konstella.
See you on the track!
Dara Buzzard and Tracy Pajer
Upcoming April 13, 2018 Walk-A-Thon Details
- The Walk-A-Thon will take place on Friday, April 13th between 8:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
- Fundraising kicks-off on March 23rd and ends on April 13th.
- The Grand Prize for the top fundraiser in the school is a pair of Golden State Warriors tickets to a fall game.
- Our fundraising goal is to beat last year's $33,000. It's for the kids!