Halloween is over but the Masquerade is still to come, and now is your chance to plan something incredible: help us secure an exclusive experience or a great deal that will be the highlight of this year’s live auction gala – a Night at the Venetian Carnivale – to benefit Walnut Acres!
The success of this fundraising event depends upon gathering donations from our community that get folks excited about bidding, and we need your help.
Here are easy ideas that could make a big impact:
Do you have:
- Season tickets to a sporting event or theatrical/musical performance?
- Access to a vacation home or timeshare that could be auctioned for a week or weekend getaway?
- Connections to a great company for a behind-the-scenes tour?
- Membership at a winery for a private tasting or country club for a VIP round of golf?
By donating one of these priceless experiences to auction, you’ll be helping raise much needed funds to provide education support and enrichment services!
Are you friendly with the owner or manager of a local business who may be willing to donate:
- Date-night dinner at a restaurant?
- Girls’ weekend pampering at a spa?
- Trial membership at a fitness club?
- A month of classes at a yoga studio?
Ask them if they are able to make a tax-deductible donation of services to help our school!
Do you or a friend love to bake? Let us know if you can prepare a distinctive dessert for the popular dessert dash component of the auction gala on March 13!
Holding on to un-used guest passes to a museum / attraction, or gift cards for a store / restaurant? These make great offerings for our online auction!
Sitting on a stockpile of points for airfare or hotel nights? We can put these together to create a getaway experience that will attract high bids!
Be the star of Carnivale by donating to our auction. Simply fill out the online donation form. Anyone can access, so please share the link with your contacts who may be able to help. Additional information is available on the PFC website. And if you have a donation connection but aren’t sure how to get to the next steps, contact email@example.com with your questions.
Get your donations in before December 31st to take advantage of tax deductions for 2019.
Thanks for coming through for our kids!