Wed, Mar 20 8:45am
Walnut Acres Elementary
Do you know what HOPE stands for?
It's the Homeless Outreach Program for our school district! Your donations are made available in a pantry for legally homeless children and their families in the Mt. Diablo Unified School District.
- Juice Boxes, Capri Suns
- Bottled Water
- Granola Bars
- Breakfast Bars
- Pop Tarts
- Fruit Rollups or Fruit Snacks
- Peanut Butter or Cheese Crackers
- Trail Mix
- Fruit or Pudding Cups
- Peanut Butter and Jelly
- Instant Soups
- Instant Mac & Cheese
- Hot Chocolate Packet (just add water)
- Instant Oatmeal Packet (just add water)
- Tuna/Crackers (ready to eat containers)
Canned foods are also welcome, but as some families lack access to kitchens please focus on “Open and Eat” items.
Questions? Contact Sandie Dudley, Community Service Drives Chair, at: email@example.com