The STEM and Science Fair is next week and your kids have been working so hard on their projects! However, we are in great need of volunteers on Thursday, Feb 6 in the morning to be both judges and "runners" for taking the students to and from their classes. Please note that the TK-2nd grade exhibits are not technically judged, you are reviewing the project with the child. It's really fun to hear about what these young bright minds are thinking!
Please sign up HERE
FROM FAYE METTLER REGARDING THE PROJECTS:
- Completed projects need to be dropped off in the Multi-Use Room on Wednesday, February 5th between 11:30am-1:30pm or 6:30-7:30pm.
- Judging on Thursday, February 6th between 8:30am and noon.
- Drop off Baked Goods in MUR between 2-4:30pm.
- Family Science Fair Open House that evening, February 6th 6:30-8pm. Families and friends encouraged to attend to view all the amazing science projects and inventions.
- Student Council will be selling Baked Goods during the Science Fair Open House to raise money for Walnut Acres. Bake Goods $1.00 each. Support their efforts, please bring cash.
- Collect personal projects on Friday, February 7th from 1:30-4:30pm. Projects not collected will be returned to student's classroom.