Today's the day! Settle in with your computer, grab your favorite beverage, connect to the online auction site and watch us go Live on Facebook as we kickoff the first ever Walnut Acres virtual auction!
Remember, we’re counting on our virtual auction to help close the funding gap, so the educational programs our kids need to succeed will be ready for them when this pandemic subsides. Here's everything you need to know to help:
- Join our Facebook event and follow us at @WalnutAcresPFC for real-time bidding updates via Facebook Live and live posts. Remember to share your #AcresAlmostAuction experience to motivate friends to bid, too!
- Connect to the online auction site at 8pm to start bidding.
Click the item featured on the first page, and click on a quick bid amount
- Watch for a new item every 3-5 minutes.
We'll open bidding on one item at a time, in catalog order (attached!). Bid to your max because you will know whether you’ve won before the next item opens up.
- Support our Fund a Need for performing arts by purchasing whatever donation level fits your budget. Worried about other programs? Scroll down to make a Cash Donation to fund the overall PFC budget at your preferred donation level.
- Purchase Golf Tournament or Wine Walk tickets (Wine Walk is available ONLY to live auction ticket holders!)
Go Big Even Though You’re Staying Home
The day we announced going virtual, I was so inspired by a parent who told me “I am going to look up my last year’s auction spend and commit to meet or exceed this year, either through online bids or a flat donation.” We are so fortunate to have such a generous community. A lot has happened in the past week, and we realize some of our families may no longer be in a position to contribute at the levels they had planned. But if those of us who are somewhat insulated from the financial challenges caused by COVID-19 can step up, it will protect programs at our school and benefit all our kids.
Thank you for whatever support you can give during #AcresAlmostAuction !