WHEN WILL YOU GET A RED BADGE?
Ambry screening questions place you at elevated risk when you have symptoms of COVID-19 or you were in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case.
DO YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT?
If CARE indicates your student is at elevated risk (eligible for testing) and you choose to obtain a COVID-19 Test:
- Accept and order testing from Ambry OR
- Decline and/obtain testing from another source (your physician, San Mateo County testing facility, etc.)
If you wish to take the Ambry Genetics (Saliva) test,
- Use the CARE portal to generate a RED BADGE, and then please pay $30/test kit at: http://hcsdnpg.corecommerce.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=37
- You may have test shipped to you (additional FedEx $18) OR arrange for pick-up at the district office
- To pickup at the DO: Email the DO (email@example.com) a screenshot of your red badge and $30 payment confirmation email to arrange for contact-less pickup.
- Parents please do not enter the District office due to safety rules - tests must be ordered online, first, then picked up contact-free.
When taking the the Ambry Genetics saliva test: Please supervise your child and or best results, do not have anything in the mouth (food, drink, toothpaste, or water) for 45 min before collecting saliva (first thing in the morning may be best!). Fill the tube with saliva right up to the line -- NOT far over nor under the line.
Please ALWAYS refer to this FAQ Document for more details on HCSD COVID Screening and Testing procedures.