Dear families of 1st/3rd/5th graders,
**PLEASE READ DISTRICT EMAIL SENT ON MON OCT 5 FOR DETAILS**
1. Please pick up Covid testing kit from Crocker Middle School (2600 Ralston) on Wednesday Oct 7 at 9-10:30am OR 4-5:30pm.
2. Please fill out Test Requisition Form & HIPAA Form in the testing kit.
3. Please watch YouTube instruction here.
4. Please WAIT until the morning of Friday October 9 to collect saliva for the test.
5. Collect saliva into the test tube provided sometime before 1pm (closer to the drop off time the better, but anytime during that morning is great)
6. Please put the two forms and the test tube all in the Biohazard bag provided and drop it off on Friday Oct 9 by 1:30pm (same day as saliva collection) at the HCSD office (300 El Cerrito)
*You will receive results by Wednesday Oct 14 ONLY IF YOU TEST POSITIVE along with additional quarantine info. Please do not attend school on Oct 15 and follow isolation protocol.
**Kinder/2nd/4th graders will collect/drop off on a different day