Thu, Sep 5 2:41pm
The West Library welcomes you to a new year of checking out books!
Good to Know:
- Your child's class visits the library twice per week and one visit will be dedicated to checking out books.
- Please see our library website for more details, resources, and to search for books: bit.ly/westlibsite
- For volunteer opportunities, sign up on Konstella! (Updates were made today, so please check to make sure you are signed up for your preferred time slots. Thank you!)
- Join us for a fun and easy volunteer training session on Wednesday, September 11th from 8:30-9:00 a.m. in the library.
- Remind your child to return library books to their teacher's classroom cart on time to be able to check out new books each week.
- Programs this year will include Birthday Book Bunch (K-5) and Battle of the Books (4th/5th grade). More details coming soon!
- A big thank you to our wonderful Library Chairs this school year: Toni Bones and Wendie Leung!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE WEST
Check Out Days by Grade Level
MONDAY: 4th Grade (4 books total for 2 weeks)
TUESDAY: 1st Grade (1 book total for 1 week)
WEDNESDAY: 5th Grade (5 books total for 2 weeks)
THURSDAY: 2nd Grade (2 books total for 1 week) & Kinder (1 book total for 1 week)
FRIDAY: 3rd Grade (3 books total for 2 weeks)