Important, upcoming dates and announcements:
Friday, Sep 14 (8:45-9:45AM) - Superintendent Coffee Chat at West MPR
- Superintendent Louann Carlomango and the Board of Trustees on-site to speak with you.
- Learn about the West Improvement Project and ask your questions!
Friday, Sep 14 (6:30-8:30PM) - New West Parent Reception
- A special evening for Kindergarten and new West parents.
- If you haven't received the Paperless Post invitation or need more details, please contact the event coordinator at MonaPine@gmail.com
Tuesday, Sep 18 (All day) - Picture Day!
- All grades will have their pictures taken on this day. Picture order instructions will be sent out later. No parents will be allowed on the grass field where pictures will be taken.
Thursday, Sep 27 - HSF "Giving Day"!
- Wear GREEN to school to show your support
- Make your donations today (CLICK)
Thursday, Sep 27 - Lost and Found Items Distributed
- Unidentified items will be donated after this day. Collect your missing items today!
Friday, Sep 28 (6-8pm) - Book Fair Family Preview Night in MPR
- Come get a head start at the book fair with your child and the rest of your family. Regular book fair Monday-Friday, Oct 1-5.
- We're still looking for more parent volunteers to make this fair a success. Sign up on Konstella HERE!
Sunday, Sep 30 (3-5PM) - Welcome Back Carnival at West
- Games, prizes, popcorn, pie-eating contest! Don’t miss this fun-filled afternoon for the entire family.
- Help out with a booth, give out prizes and pass out food. Many ways to help at this event. Sign up on Konstella HERE!