We are SEVEN days and $40,000 away from our $125,000 fundraising goal! If you have already donated, THANK YOU! If not, there is still time!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this morning:
Highest Classroom Participation to Date (Winning class gets a pizza and ice cream party AND a chance at some fun raffle prizes including a FREE WEEK of CAMP at Golden Eagle Sports Camp, ~$350 value)
- Malashock, Room 22, 4th Grade
- BARELY TRAILING IN A TIE - Healy, Room 4, 1st Grade & Erikson, Room 30, 1st
- CLOSE BEHIND – Mercik, Room 10, 2nd
Highest Grade Level Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- First Grade
- Fourth Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 6th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers, Ms. Leary or Principal Robinson at a special gathering on Tuesday, May 22nd before school lets out! EIGHTEEN students will win!
Your donations fund programs and support staff at West Valley such as Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, Instructional Aides, Reading and Math Intervention, additional funding for Technology Support and Infrastructure, additional funding for Library Support and Books, Enrichment Programs, Community Events, and so much more! Your funds help ensure WVPTO can continue to offer these programs and staff in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO (and contribution form) in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office OR mail it to: WVPTO, PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan.
- Donate via your company’s Corporate Match program. Be sure to fill out a contribution form and include a copy of your donation receipt so we can account for your donation and give your child's class credit.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for your support!