We are SEVEN days and $43,000 away from our $125,000 fundraising goal! If you have already donated, THANK YOU! If not, there is still time! Don't forget, if you donated through your company via corporate match, please to fill out a contribution form and include a copy of your donation receipt so we can account for your donation and give your child (and classroom) credit.
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this morning:
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (Winning class gets a pizza and ice cream party)
- Bouchard, Room 15, SDC 3-5
- BARELY TRAILING IN A TIE - Shih (1st Grade) & Erikson (1st Grade)
- CLOSE BEHIND – Dewar (3rd Grade), Koerner (3rd Grade) and Mercik (2nd Grade)
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- First Grade
- Second Grade
- Third Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 12th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers or Principal Bernstein at an upcoming community event! At least 14 students will win! New this year: If we can exceed our goal by $50,000 for a total of $175,000 raised by Friday, April 12th, Principal Bernstein will take not one but TWO pies to the face and will do it with no protective gear on!
BONUS: One student of a family that donates will win a free week at Camp Galileo (conveniently located at West Valley this summer).
Your generous donations fund programs and support staff at West Valley such as Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, Instructional Aides, Reading and Math Intervention, Recess 101, additional funding for Technology Support and Infrastructure, additional funding for Library Support and Books, Enrichment Programs, Community Events, and so much more! Your funds help ensure WVPTO can continue to offer these programs and staff in the 2019-2020 school year.
To donate, please complete the donor form and choose one of the following options:
- Drop off a check payable to WVPTO (along with the completed donor form) in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office or mail it to: WVPTO, PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online at www.wvpto.org/ddd. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Donate via your company corporate match program. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details. If donating via corporate match please submit a copy of your donation receipt so we can count your donation toward this campaign.
Thank you for supporting West Valley!
*WVPTO is a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Our tax ID number is 46-5663137.