Dear West Valley Parents,
I hope you had an enjoyable and safe Winter Break! Now that school is back in session, we are kicking off our annual Direct Donation Drive, which funds approximately half of the West Valley Parent Teacher Organization’s (WVPTO) budget for the year.
Here are your donations in action this school year:
- Materials and equipment to establish and maintain our new Creative Lab (C-Lab) ($40,000)
- (3) Instructional Aides ($53,000)
- A new certified art teacher, hired directly for West Valley ($25,000)
- K-3 music program through the Community School for Music and Art ($21,400)
- Additional hours for our Technology Clerk and Library Clerk ($25,400)
- Technology infrastructure ($20,000)
- Reading Intervention Materials, Project Cornerstone, Valet Program, Family Science Night, Community Events, and so much more!
This year, our goal is to raise $110,000 and we need your help. Many programs for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year are dependent on the success of this campaign. The suggested donation amount is $400 per family with one student, plus $150 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can - every donation and any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. We are striving for 100% participation from West Valley families.
Donations are tax deductible! WVPTO is a registered 501(c)3 non profit organization. Our tax ID number is 46-5663137. A donation receipt will be provided.
To donate, please complete the attached donor form and choose one of the following options:
- Drop off a check payable to WVPTO in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office
- Mail a check payable to WVPTO to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via PayPal. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Please help us allocate your donation properly by submitting a completed contribution form with your check or online donation. The form may be dropped off in our mailbox in the office or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate matching is a great way to bring additional funds to our school at no cost to you. To find out more, please visit our Corporate Match webpage or check with your HR department.
Attn: APPLE & INTUIT Employees! Your company is hosting a very generous 2 for 1 corporate match promotion during the month of February! Please consider donating today to TRIPLE your donation at no cost to you. Only 2 days left!
Check out the large pencil banner located near the entrance to our school for weekly updates regarding our progress. If you have any questions, please contact Marissa Levy or visit us at www.wvpto.org. Thank you for supporting our school and our kids!
Direct Donation Committee Lead