Hi West Valley Parents,
After you visit school to learn which classroom(s) your child(ren) have been assigned to, please log into Konstella and add them to their classroom. Your child must be associated with a classroom in Konstella for you to receive information about classroom activities and other school related information.
To do this, follow these instructions:
- Login to Konstella (https://www.konstella.com)
- Click on the down arrow next to you name on the top left of the screen
- Click "Your Children"
- There is a tab for each child.
- Click "Join Classroom" for the 1st child, selecting the classroom from the list available.
- Then click on additional children's names and repeat step 5 for each child.
You need to do this for each child in your family attending West Valley.
If you find a mistake with the classroom teacher/room number/grade/etc., please let me know and I will fix it.