Good evening West Valley Families!
We have less than TWO weeks to go until our WVPTO Annual Direct Donation Drive ends! As of this evening we have raised just over $60,000 of our $110,000 goal. If you have already donated, THANK YOU! If not, there is still time!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this evening:
Highest Classroom Participation to Date (Winning class gets a Steve and Kate’s animation party in late April AND one student from that class will win 3 FREE Day Passes to Steve and Kate’s Summer Camp, a $285 value)
- TIED - Koerner, Room 16, 3rd & Erikson, Room 30, 1st
- VERY CLOSE BEHIND - Leary, Room 6, Kindergarten
- THREE WAY TIE – Kakes, Room 1, K; Brand, Room 2, K; & Bouchard, Room 15, SDC3-5
Highest Grade Level Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- First Grade
- Third Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $110,000 goal by Friday, April 7th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers or Principal Robinson at the April Community Gathering! FIFTEEN students will win!
Your donations fund Instructional Aides, K-5 Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, extra library and technology clerk hours, technology support, reading intervention materials, Project Cornerstone, various student enrichment programs, community events, and so much more! Your funds ensure WVPTO can continue to offer these programs and staff in the 2017-2018 school year.
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office. You may also mail your check and contribution form to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org/donation-now.html. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan. If donating online, please also complete and drop off or scan/email your completed contribution form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for your support!