Good evening West Valley Families!
We have less than TWO weeks to go until our WVPTO Annual Direct Donation Drive ends! As of this evening we have raised just over $66,000 of our $125,000 goal. If you have already donated, THANK YOU! If not, there is still time!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this evening:
Highest Classroom Participation to Date (Winning class gets a pizza and ice cream party AND a chance at some fun raffle prizes including a FREE WEEK of CAMP at Golden Eagle Sports Camp, ~$350 value)
- Malashock, Room 22, 4th Grade
- CLOSE BEHIND - Healy, Room 4, 1st Grade
- THREE WAY TIE – Gilman, Room 5, K; Cherry, Room 6, K; & Burbank, Room 31, 1st Grade
Highest Grade Level Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- Fourth Grade
- First Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 6th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers, Ms. Leary or Principal Robinson at a special gathering on Tuesday, May 22nd before school lets out! EIGHTEEN students will win!
Your donations fund programs and support staff at West Valley such as: art, K-3 music, C-Lab, instructional aides, reading and math intervention, enrichment programs, community events, as well as additional funding for technology support and infrastructure, and additional funding for library support and books. Your funds ensure WVPTO can continue to offer these programs and staff in the 2018-2019 school year.
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO (and contribution form) in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office OR mail it to: WVPTO, PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan.
- Donate via your company’s Corporate Match program. Be sure to fill out a contribution form and include a copy of your donation receipt so we can account for your donation and give your child's class credit.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for your support!