Good evening West Valley Families!
We are over half way through our annual WVPTO Direct Donation Drive with less than three weeks to go! As of this evening, we have raised just over $35,000 of our $110,000 goal. Last week we announced some exciting incentives to encourage your donations. Here are the class standings as of this evening:
Highest Classroom Participation to Date (Winning class gets a Steve and Kate’s animation party and one student from that class will win 3 FREE Day Passes to Steve and Kate’s Summer Camp, a $285 value)
- Koerner, Room 16, 3rd Grade
- TIED - Gilman, Room 5, Kindergarten & Bouchard, Room 15, SDC3-5
- Burbank, Room 31, 1st Grade
Highest Grade Level Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- First Grade
- Third Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $110,000 goal by Friday, April 7th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of the teachers or Principal Robinson at the April 28th Community Gathering!
Your donations fund Instructional Aides, K-5 Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, extra library and technology clerk hours, technology support, reading intervention materials, Project Cornerstone, various student enrichment programs, community events, and so much more! If you have not donated yet, please donate today!
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office. You may also mail your check and contribution form to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org/donation-now.html. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan. If donating online, please also complete and drop off or scan/email your completed contribution form to email@example.com.
Corporate matching is a great way to bring additional funds to our school at no cost to you. To find out more, please visit our Corporate Match webpage or check with your HR department.
Check out the large pencil banner located near the entrance to our school for weekly updates regarding our progress.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for supporting our kids and our school!