Hi West Valley Families!
We are almost halfway through our annual WVPTO Direct Donation Drive. If you have already donated to our campaign, THANK YOU for your support! As of this morning, we have raised $26,355 of our $110,000 goal, so we have a ways to go. Your donations fund support staff, K-5 Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, extra library and technology clerk hours, technology support, reading intervention materials, Project Cornerstone, various student enrichment programs, community events, and so much more!
We have several exciting incentives to announce:
- The classroom with the highest participation rate as of April 7th will win a cool animation party for the entire class! Steve & Kate's Summer Camp will host an animation party in the winning classroom in late April. Kids will be able to make their own animation movies using iPads and Legos as props. They will be able to share completed movies with parents via email after the party. In addition, one lucky student from this class will be entered into a random drawing to win 3 FREE DAY PASSES (a $285 value) with Steve & Kate's Summer Camp!
- The grade with the highest participation rate by April 7th will win a grade level popsicle party!
- Last (but certainly not least), if we reach our $110,000 donation goal by Friday, April 7th, all students of families that have donated to this year’s campaign will be entered into a random drawing. The prize??? 15 lucky students will have the opportunity to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of a teacher or Principal Robinson at the April 28th Community Gathering!
Please tell your children about these exciting incentives and show your support by making a donation today if you haven't already done so. Classroom standings will be shared periodically over the duration of this campaign.
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office. You may also mail your check and contribution form to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org/donation-now.html. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan. If donating online, please also complete and drop off or scan/email your completed contribution form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for your support!
*The animation party and day passes are generously donated by Steve & Kate's Summer Camp. If you are not familiar with them, please visit http://steveandkatescamp.com/ for more information. They are offering fun summer camps at St. Simon Parish School in Los Altos, Saint Joseph of Cupertino School, and many other Bay Area locations this summer.