We are FOUR days and $24,000 away from our $125,000 fundraising goal!
Your donation fund programs and support staff at West Valley not paid for by the district such as art, K-3 music, C-Lab, instructional aides, reading and math intervention, additional funding for technology support and infrastructure, additional funding for library support and books, enrichment programs, community events, and more! Your generous donations will help to ensure that these, and future, programs/staff continue to be funded during the 2018-2019 school year!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this afternoon:
Highest Classroom Participation to Date (Winning class gets a pizza and ice cream party AND a chance at some fun raffle prizes including a FREE WEEK of CAMP at Golden Eagle Sports Camp, ~$350 value)
- Mercik, Room 10, 2nd Grade
- Healy, Room 4, 1st Grade
- Hodges, Room 21, 4th Grade
Highest Grade Level Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- Fourth Grade
- First Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 6th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers, Ms. Leary or Principal Robinson at a special gathering on Tuesday, May 22nd before school lets out! EIGHTEEN students will win!
- Drop a check payable to WVPTO (and contribution form) in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office OR mail it to: WVPTO, PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
- Donate online via PayPal at http://www.wvpto.org. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan.
- Donate via your company’s Corporate Match program. Be sure to fill out a contribution form and include a copy of your donation receipt so we can account for your donation and give your child's class credit. Most Corp Match donations take 3-6 weeks to process so we don't know it's coming unless you tell us!
Questions? Please feel free to contact Marissa Levy, Direct Donation Drive Coordinator. Thank you for your support!