This Friday! March 3rd 5:00 - 7:30 pm - come by any time
Family Science Night
A free night of fun hands on science stations for students to explore with their parents. All current West Valley Families are invited to participate.
***Students must be accompanied by an adult***
- The C-lab (Creative-Lab) will be open for tours from 5:30-6:30.
- Organized by Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
- Star Kids Academy will provide Robotics demos
- Snack Stand: to benefit 2017-2018 5th grade science camp
- Drinks, cookies, fruit, and yummy snacks will be sold outside the GLC
- Advising Teacher: Elsa Amboy (2nd Grade)
- Funded by the WVPTO (West Valley Parent Teacher Organization)
- PTO contact: Libby Shen
- Theme: Oh Seuss! (in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday week)
Do you know the science behind Seuss? Create a kite like Thing 1 and Thing 2 in The Cat and The Hat, construct a periscope to see across the land like Yertle the Turtle, build a maze to explore Oh the Places You’ll Go!, and discover microscopic friends just like Horton in Horton Hears a Who. Explore the crazy contraptions and wacky adventures in these Dr. Seuss books and others!