Hello West Valley Families -
Time is running out! February is the last month we can collect photos for the yearbook. Remember - without photos from you, your child can not be included in the yearbook.
- If you haven’t submitted a photo of your child yet, NOW is the time to do it.
- Even if you already sent a portrait at the beginning of the school year, we also need candid photos of your child.
This month, we’re collecting photos in each of the following separate categories:
- Students showing off a school project (such as a model, report, poster or experiment)
- Students making a silly face
- Students with their favorite toy or sports equipment
- Students who are “Dressed to Impress!”
You can upload your photos anytime: WV Yearbook Photo Upload
Have fun with this challenge! Keep in mind:
- (Just this year) Only one student needs to be in the picture; group photos not required.
- Photos can be taken with digital cameras or phones.
- Individuals in the pictures must all be West Valley students or staff.
- Unfortunately we can’t guarantee that all photos submitted will be used.
As always, we couldn’t do this without you! Thanks for your support.
- Your West Valley Yearbook Committee