Good morning West Valley families!
Our annual WVPTO Direct Donation Drive ends TOMORROW! We are SOOO close to our $125,000 goal! If you have not donated yet, please consider making a donation today. We would love to beat, or better yet exceed, our fundraising goal! If you have already donated, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!
Your donations fund programs and support staff at West Valley not paid for by CUSD such as Art, K-3 Music, C-Lab, Instructional Aides, Reading and Math Intervention, Recess 101, additional funding for Technology Support and Infrastructure, additional funding for Library Support and Books, Enrichment Programs, Community Events, and so much more! Your generous donations help to ensure that these, and future, programs/staff continue to be funded by WVPTO during the 2019-2020 school year!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this morning:
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (Winning class gets a pizza and ice cream party)
- Erikson, Room 30, 1st Grade
- TIED - Bouchard, Room 15, SDC 3-5 and Shih, Room 3, 1st Grade
- Koerner, Room 16, 3rd Grade
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (Winning grade gets a popsicle party)
- First Grade
- Third Grade
- Second Grade
And don’t forget, if we reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 12th, all students of families who donated will be entered into a random drawing to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of one of our teachers or Principal Bernstein at an upcoming community event! At LEAST 14 students will win!
BONUS: One student of a family that donates will win a free week at Camp Galileo (conveniently located at West Valley this summer).
To donate, please complete the donor form and choose one of the following options:
- Drop off a check payable to WVPTO (along with the completed donor form) in the WVPTO mailbox in the school office or mail it to: WVPTO, PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online at www.wvpto.org/ddd. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Donate via your company’s Corporate Match program. Be sure to fill out a contribution form and include a copy of your donation receipt so we can account for your donation and give your child's class credit. Most Corporate Match donations take 3-6 weeks to process so we don't know it's coming unless you tell us!
Thank you for supporting West Valley!