West Valley Families: get ready for our first-ever Family Fest happening in less than one month. Our silent auction is part of this event -- and we need your help with donations from our community.
You may be thinking you don't have anything to donate, but we would LOVE to see our West Valley families show some creativity for this event.
Only your donation commitment and item description is needed right now.
- Deadline for item descriptions is coming up next Monday, October 24.
- Tangible items are due to the committee by Thursday, November 10.
*The WVPTO is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization -- donation value receipts can be issued upon request.*
Details for auction submissions can be found below. Thank you, West Valley!
West Valley’s first-ever Family Fest is planned for Thursday, November 17, 2022 from 4pm-7pm! This event is open to all WV families and will include Food Trucks, Book Fair, Silent Auction, and Science Night!
We are currently seeking donations for our Silent Auction.
Donate items, events, and services for the community to bid on! Hot ticket items include:
- Hosted Parties (Moms Night Out, Kids Craft Parties, Family Parties, Couples Parties, Poker Parties, etc.)
- Timeshares, hotel stays, vacation home rentals
- Auction Baskets (themed, grade level groups/classroom, etc. - be creative!)
- Sporting event tickets
- Music lessons, tutoring, other services
- Electronic gadgets
- Gift certificates for restaurants, spas, experiences
- … and more!
If you can join the Silent Auction planning team, please sign up under the Family Fest Committee here.
Please email us at email@example.com with details about any auction items you would like to donate by October 24, 2022. Thank you for supporting West Valley with contributions to the auction!
--Silent Auction Committee