- Family Science Night - Friday 3/3 from 5pm-7pm at the GLC.
- We're working with the Children's Discovery Museum to put on a great Dr. Seuss themed show. In addition, there will be Robotics demonstrations, snacks, and a chance for parents to check out the amazing C-Lab that is what your kids are talking about when you ask them how their day was and they say "fine"!
- PTO Meeting - Wednesday 3/15 from 7pm at the GLC
- Multicultural Night - Tuesday 3/28 from 3pm to 7pm.
- We still need more volunteers to make this success - please look at the vacant slots (the continent of Europe needs some help!) and sign up if you can. If your country or region isn't listed, let us know and we're more than happy to include it. The more the merrier. This is a tremendous opportunity for our children to virtually travel and experience the world. As Mark Twain said, "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness..."
- Community Gathering - Friday 3/31 at 8:05am
Finally, as you've probably seen, our direct donation drive is in progress right now. Thank you to all those who have already given. Between a third and a half of our budget comes through direct donations and corporate matching grants, and the impact of your tax deductible donation is not only felt by your own child, but by hundreds or thousands of children in years to come. Please reach out to me or any of our PTO board members if you have any questions at all.
I hope to see you all over the next few weeks at one or more of our events!