Hello West Valley Families -
First off, we want to say thank you to everyone who submitted their children’s portraits. They are all such cute pictures and we have a great start to our 2020-2021 yearbook. It’s a new month, with a new yearbook challenge! This one’s easy! We know you took some fabulous photos lately, and we’d love to see them! For our November Yearbook Challenge, we’re asking you to submit photos of:
- Halloween (especially costumes and pumpkin carving!)
- Any Dress-Up Days from August through October (classroom or school-wide)
- Outdoors (taken anytime since the start of school - PE, biking, walks, gardening, sports, backyard fun, etc.)
Please upload your photos anytime: WV Yearbook Photo Upload
Have fun with this challenge! Keep in mind:
- (Just this year) Only one student needs to be in the picture; group photos not required.
- Photos can be taken with digital cameras or phones.
- We can’t guarantee that all photos submitted will be used.
As always, we couldn’t do this without you! Thanks for your support.
- Your West Valley Yearbook Committee