[ Donate today! www.wvpto.org/ddd ]
The annual West Valley Parent Teacher Organization (WVPTO) Direct Donation Drive officially kicks off this week! As our only major fundraiser this year, Direct Donation is more important than ever.
What the WVPTO Funds
Funds raised by this direct ask campaign will be used to support the majority of the WVPTO budget for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year. Money raised during this campaign will be used to fund:
- K-5 Art Program with certified Art Teacher ~ $35,000
- K-3 Music Program through the Community School for Music and Art ~ $20,000 (CUSD pays for 4-5 Music Program)
- Recess 101 Coaching and Character Education Program ~ $40,000
- 4 Classroom Instructional Aides ~ $80,000
- Additional hours for Librarian and Technology Media Specialist ~ $30,000
- $1,000 per classroom to be used for special projects/supplies ~ $18,000
- Student enrichment programs like Project Cornerstone and the Valet Program ~ $7,000
- Community events such as Family Science Night and Multicultural Night ~ $6,000
Our Campaign Goals
Our goal is to raise $150,000 by April 30th, and we need your help. The programs listed above are dependent on the success of this campaign. This year, the suggested donation amount is $500 per family with one student, plus $250 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can - every donation and any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. We are striving for 100% participation from current and incoming West Valley families.
How To Donate
The WVPTO is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To donate, please choose one of the following options:
- Mail a check payable to WVPTO: Print and complete the paper donor form, attach your check and send to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via credit card: Fill out the online donor form and follow the link at the end to pay via secure credit card transaction. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Corporate Match Program: Donate through your company’s corporate match program. This may be through a third party site such as Benevity, BrightFunds, EasyMatch, YourCause, etc. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details.
Corporate Matching is a great way to bring additional funds to our school at no extra cost to you. To find out more, please visit our Corporate Match page at www.wvpto.org/corporate-match-faqs or check with your employer’s HR department.
If you have any questions, please contact the Direct Donation Drive Coordinators via the email address below or visit us at www.wvpto.org/ddd. Thank you for supporting our school!