FINAL HOURS for your donation to count toward exciting prizes! <Donate Now>
Money raised to date: $102,000 (including Corp Match)
Just a few hours left for our classroom/grade competitions! The race is so close – see below for the current standings. THANK YOU to all families who have donated so far. Some families have even donated a second time – we are so grateful! If you are one of the 50% of WV families that has not donated yet, please consider making a contribution NOW to help reach our goal. We are asking every family to help at whatever level they are able – no donation is too small!
To put some perspective on this direct ask, here are some cost comparisons to outside programs...
- One session of art or gymnastics: $150+
- One season of recreational soccer: $200-300
- One week of summer camp: $300-500
- Can you put a similar amount toward one year of on-site enrichment, support, and community events? That's 28+ weeks of Art, Music, Recess 101, extra Library access, classroom support, and so much more. $500 would be under $18 per week!
- We hope everyone can find a way to put at least $1/week toward these extras that help make West Valley a thriving community. Please consider a $30 donation if you weren't already planning on donating. This amount from the remaining 50% of students would bring in an additional $5000+ toward our community goal. Every bit makes a difference!
Here are the standings for the classroom/grade competitions as of 9pm tonight...
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (winning class gets a donut party!):
The race is so close! Make sure your donation gets in before midnight!
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (winning grade gets a Kona Ice party!):
A single donation can change these standings! Anything can happen in the home stretch!
Don't forget: if we reach our $125,000 donation goal by Wednesday, April 12, all students of families that have donated to this year’s Direct Donation Drive will be entered into a random drawing for the crowning prize… One lucky student from each participating classroom will have the opportunity to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of a teacher or Principal Lin at the April Community Gathering.
Click Here to see last year’s pie-ing fun – let’s make it happen again!
Please show your support by making a donation today if you haven't already done so.
How to Donate
The suggested donation amount is $500 per family with one student, plus $250 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can – every donation makes a difference! We are striving for 100% participation from all current and incoming West Valley families.
The WVPTO is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To donate, please choose one of the following options:
- Drop off or mail a check payable to WVPTO: Print and complete the paper donation form, attach your check, and drop it off in the front office or mail to: P.O. Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via credit card: Fill out the online donation form and follow the link at the end to pay via secure credit card transaction. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Corporate Match Program: Donate through your company’s corporate match program. This may be through a third party site such as Benevity, BrightFunds, EasyMatch, YourCause, etc. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details. Please also fill out the online donation form so we can properly record and allocate the donation(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the Direct Donation Drive Coordinator via the email address below or visit www.wvpto.org/ddd. Thank you for supporting our school!
WVPTO Board | email@example.com | www.wvpto.org | Tax ID: 46-5663137