FINAL HOURS to donate! Only $1,600 remaining to reach our $125,000 goal! <DONATE NOW!>
Classroom and Grade Level winners will be announced tomorrow! THANK YOU to all families who have donated so far. We are just $1,600 away from our $125,000 goal! If you are one of the 50% of WV families that has not donated yet, please consider making a contribution TODAY to ensure we reach our goal.
This week, we will begin discussing and approving a budget for the 2022-23 school year expected to exceed $200,000. The money raised from this DDD campaign won't cover it all, and we may be forced to reduce some staff hours or cut programs. Please help us minimize these disruptions by donating today.
Money raised to date: $123,400 (including Corp Match pledges)
Important Corporate Match Reminders:
- As mentioned below, if you donated through your company's corporate donation/match program, please also fill out the online donation form to ensure your donation counts toward your child's classroom's participation rate and that we properly allocate your donation.
- If you donated through Konstella or by check and indicated that you will request corporate matching funds, please remember to submit those requests with your company promptly!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of this morning. These races are SO CLOSE! A single donation can change the rankings!
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (winning class gets a donut party!):
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (winning grade gets a Kona Ice party!):
If we reach our $125,000 donation goal by Sunday, April 24th, one lucky student from each participating classroom will have the opportunity to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of a teacher or Principal Bernstein at the April Community Gathering.
Show your support by making a donation today if you haven't already done so.
How To Donate
The suggested donation amount is $500 per family with one student, plus $250 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can - every donation and any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. We are striving for 100% participation from current and incoming West Valley families.
The WVPTO is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To donate, please choose one of the following options:
- Mail a check payable to WVPTO: Print and complete the paper donor form, attach your check and send to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via credit card: Fill out the online donor form and follow the link at the end to pay via secure credit card transaction. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Corporate Match Program: Donate through your company’s corporate match program. This may be through a third party site such as Benevity, BrightFunds, EasyMatch, YourCause, etc. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details. Please also fill out the online donor form so we can properly allocate your donation.