As of today, we have received over $90,000 from just 32% of our student's families! If you have already donated, THANK YOU for helping ensure we can continue to fund important staffing roles and programs for the next school year. If you have not yet donated, there's still time! Donate today to help us reach our $125,000 goal by Friday, April 15 and help our students win exciting prizes!
- As mentioned below, if you donated through your company's corporate match program, please also fill out the online donation form if you have not already done so. This will ensure your donation counts toward your child's classroom's participation rate and ensures that we properly allocate your donation.
- If you donated through Konstella or by check and indicated that you will request corporate matching funds, please remember to submit those requests with your company promptly!
- Every donation of any amount counts! We are aiming for a 100% participation rate from all West Valley families!
Here are the class standings for the classroom competitions as of last night:
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (winning class gets a donut party!):
Ms. Kakes' and Mrs. Erikson's classes are still VERY CLOSE and flip-flopping for the top spot daily! Every donation counts!
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (winning grade gets a Kona Ice party!):
Anything can happen in these last few days!
Don't forget: if we reach our $125,000 donation goal by Friday, April 15th, all students of families that have donated to this year’s Direct Donation Drive will be entered into a random drawing. The prize??? One lucky student from each participating classroom will have the opportunity to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of a teacher or Principal Bernstein at the April Community Gathering.
Show your support by making a donation today if you haven't already done so.
How To Donate
The suggested donation amount is $500 per family with one student, plus $250 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can - every donation and any amount is appreciated and makes a difference. We are striving for 100% participation from current and incoming West Valley families.
The WVPTO is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To donate, please choose one of the following options:
- Mail a check payable to WVPTO: Print and complete the paper donor form, attach your check and send to PO Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via credit card: Fill out the online donor form and follow the link at the end to pay via secure credit card transaction. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Corporate Match Program: Donate through your company’s corporate match program. This may be through a third party site such as Benevity, BrightFunds, EasyMatch, YourCause, etc. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details. Please also fill out the online donor form so we can properly allocate your donation.