TWO DAYS left and $61,000 to go to meet our $125,000 goal by April 12! <Donate Now>
Money raised to date: $64,000 (including Corp Match)
If you have already donated, THANK YOU for your support! If you have not yet donated, there's still time! Donate today to help us reach our $125,000 goal by TOMORROW and help our students win exciting prizes! As of today, we have reached just over halfway to our campaign goal. Please act now to help us avoid a major funding shortfall for next year.
In the coming month, we will be discussing and approving a budget for the 2023-2024 school year that would exceed $200,000 in order to continue all the programs we have come to love and expect. The money raised from this DDD campaign won't cover it all, and we may be forced to reduce some staff hours or cut programs. Please help us minimize these disruptions by donating today.
Every donation of any amount counts! If you value the enrichment experiences your child receives at WV, please contribute something toward this group goal. We are asking every family to help at whatever level they are able – no donation is too small! We strive for a 100% participation rate from all West Valley families.
- If you donated through your employer's corporate match program, don't forget fill out the online donation form so we can account for your donation and properly credit your child’s classroom and grade level for participation.
- If you donated through Konstella or by check and indicated that you will request corporate matching funds, please remember to submit those requests with your company promptly!
Here are the standings for the classroom/grade competitions as of this morning...
Highest Classroom % Participation to Date (winning class gets a donut party!):
A single donation can change these standings!
Highest Grade Level % Participation to Date (winning grade gets a Kona Ice party!):
Anything can happen in these last few days!
Don't forget: if we reach our $125,000 donation goal by Wednesday, April 12, all students of families that have donated to this year’s Direct Donation Drive will be entered into a random drawing for the crowning prize… One lucky student from each participating classroom will have the opportunity to THROW A PIE IN THE FACE of a teacher or Principal Lin at the April Community Gathering.
Click Here to see last year’s pie-ing fun – let’s make it happen again!
Please show your support by making a donation today if you haven't already done so.
How to Donate
The suggested donation amount is $500 per family with one student, plus $250 for each additional student at West Valley. Please donate what you can – every donation makes a difference! We are striving for 100% participation from all current and incoming West Valley families.
The WVPTO is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. To donate, please choose one of the following options:
- Drop off or mail a check payable to WVPTO: Print and complete the paper donation form, attach your check, and drop it off in the front office or mail to: P.O. Box 2032, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Donate online via credit card: Fill out the online donation form and follow the link at the end to pay via secure credit card transaction. You may choose a one-time payment or an installment plan over a selected number of months.
- Corporate Match Program: Donate through your company’s corporate match program. This may be through a third party site such as Benevity, BrightFunds, EasyMatch, YourCause, etc. Check your internal company website or with your HR department for more details. Please also fill out the online donation form so we can properly record and allocate the donation(s).
If you have any questions, please contact the Direct Donation Drive Coordinator via the email address below or visit www.wvpto.org/ddd. Thank you for supporting our school!
WVPTO Board | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.wvpto.org | Tax ID: 46-5663137