Hard to believe it, but it's that time of year again: Time for the PTO to prepare to close it's books!
If you incurred expenses on behalf of the PTO between August 2016 and April 2017, and need to be reimbursed, please submit your reimbursement request and documentation no later than Wednesday, May 3rd at 2:30 pm. The reimbursement form is attached to this message.
Instructions for submitting your reimbursement request:
1) Collect all relevant documentation for your expense(s)--original receipts, printed invoice for online purchases, etc.
2) Complete the 2016 WVPTO Reimbursement Check Request Form (attached).
- Note that there is an option to receive funds via PayPal
3) Submit completed form and documentation in one of two ways:
- Hard copies left in an envelope in the PTO box in the office
- Soft copies sent to Jen Schaub (email@example.com)
If for whatever reason you incurred expenses between August 2016 and April 2017 and are not able to submit a reimbursement request by 2:30 on Wednesday, April 3rd, please contact Chuck Fraleigh or myself directly. FYI-Expenses without adequate documentation will not be reimbursed.
Expenses that will be incurred between May and July 2017 are not subject to the May 3rd deadline. Please submit reimbursement requests for those expenses at your earliest opportunity. The last day of the current PTO fiscal year is July 31, 2017. Expenses for the 2016-2017 school year submitted after that date will not be reimbursed.