Hi West Valley Families,
Happy First Day of School! We hope everyone had a fun first day with their new teachers and classmates. It was wonderful to see everyone back on campus yesterday to find out class assignments and kick off the new year. We hope you're having a great time meeting new friends and reuniting with old ones.
Now that you know what class your students are in, it is very important that you please log into Konstella and do the following:
1. Assign your child(ren) to their new Konstella classroom group. This is very important as you will not receive classroom/grade-specific news from your room parents or WVPTO if your child is not linked to the appropriate classroom. Please follow these steps:
- Go to https://www.konstella.com/app/
settings/children or navigate to "Your Children" in profile settings.
- Click “Join Classroom” to assign your child(ren) to their new classroom.
- Click “Add Child” if you have a new child starting at WV. Note: It is best if only ONE parent does the "Add Child" process so that we don't end up with duplicate student entries. Please use the "Linked to Child" method described below.
- (From web browser only) Next to "Linked to Child", click "Invite More" to add another parent/caregiver so they don't miss out on WVPTO and room parent communications.
3. Volunteer to be a Project Cornerstone Reader for your child's class. Each month, Project Cornerstone volunteers read selected books and lead classroom activities and discussions with a focus on respect, caring and friendship. Training, materials, and instructions are provided to allow volunteers to lead sessions with confidence! For more info or to sign up, go to: https://bit.ly/wvkonstellapc
We especially need volunteers to keep Valet running and also to bring back our traditional Walkathon for the first time since 2019! Please save the date for Saturday, October 14, 2023, from 10am-3pm.
Questions about Konstella? Contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your help getting this new school year off to a great start! Go Wildcats!